Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Protest His Inauguration
(Sung to the tune of "Just My Imagination" by The Temptations)

Click HERE for MIDI music

(instrumental intro)

Bush plays his Nintendo; won't watch events as they pass by-y.
He says to himself, "I'm su-uch a lucky guy-uy.
I am the world ruler... the neocons' dream come true.
Running my empire and the world... which belongs to me."

Millions protest his inauguration... and his theocracy.
They protest his inaugura-a-tion... and his theocracy.

Dead troops get buried, to grieving families;
Bush had chosen to steal oil out of a country,
Killing children, by decree.
He'll tell you li-i-i-ies... to realize it all.
World empire is his dream; oil to steal, through his schemes.

Millions protest his inauguration (once again)... and his theocracy.
They protest his inaugura-a-tion... and his theocracy.

(brief instrumental break)

Every night, on his knees, Bush prays:
"Dear Lord, hear my plea...
Don't ever let Democrats take power from me,
Or I will surely cry-y-y...
Oh, my war is... heavenly;
Using arms emboldens me.
Saddam surrendered rapidly.
But in Iraq, can't see... the cakewalk that Dick sold me."

Protest his inauguration (once again)... and his theocracy.
They protest his inaugura-ation... and his theocracy.

Millions protest his inauguration (once again)... and his theocracy.
They protest his inaugura-a-tion... and his theocracy.

(repeat chorus and fade)