Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Endless War
(Sung to the tune of "Endless Love" by Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross)

Click for MIDI music

(instrumental intro)

Bush:
My war... gave me my purpose in life.
'Cause I say, "Might makes right."

Cheney:
How I'll love... through Saddam's death, we will break...
Iraq's regime, to take...

Bush:
Their oil... we will ensnare... oil; Saddam... is... through...
Nothing less will do...
And our prize... we'll steal because we dared...
Oh, yes, there will always be... an endless war...

(instrumental break)

Bush & Cheney:
War starts... War starts; we've practically won.
Our prize is a big one.
We're clever... Saddam is close to disarmed.
He can't resist our harm!

Cheney:
Be tough... World has been fooled... by you...
I'm sure... our sheep are behind...
'Cause you'll... soon rule the world;
You'll see... war time glow surrounding you,
Through endless war.

Instrumental break with vocal ad lib:
Bomb, bomb! Bomb, bomb, bomb, ba-da-boom!
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb...
Bomb, bomb! Bomb, bomb, bomb, ba-da-boom!
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb...

Cheney:
That oil... will secure... rule for you,
I'm sure...they'll rally behind.
And yes... you will be Number One,
Whom no one can defy.
Be tough enough inside.
All will bow to W.
Through war, war... our endless war...

(instrumental ending)